Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cooking with the ladyfriend

Spiced (cayenne, chili pepper, garlic salt, cumin, onion powder, seasoned salt) chicken with honey. Broccoli. Smashed baby red potatoes with olive oil and rosemary. An excellent wheat ale from Chicago. We was hungry. We ate. It was delicious.
I would have had more usable pictures, but it was so good that we ate it in nearly record time, and it ended up being pretty late so we also cleaned up in record time. And also, the battery was dead when I went to start shooting so ... I missed a lot of the prep work.Needless to say ... it was delicious.

And also, the beer was fantastic. Goose Island 312. If you like wheat ales, you will enjoy this a lot.

And also also, we've been romantically watching Mythbusters again, so it's taken me forever to get this written. I didn't even do a lot of writing.

1 comment: