Monday, May 3, 2010

From dusk til ... my computer.


Today we had some rain. We were going to have some thunderstorms, but if any developed I missed them. A few hours before I was leaving work, I looked out the window and noticed the dark clouds in the distance. 'Perfect!' I thought to myself. 'I'll grab some crazy storm cloud photos for my blog post tonight.' Sadly, the sky cleared up just as quickly as it darkened and I was left with relatively cloudless blue skies when I finally left work.

At least, I didn't find the clouds interesting enough to warrant the effort to photograph. My next goal was to get some sunset shots over the lake. Of course I was maybe 10 minutes too late to get a shot of the sun setting from the vantage I had access to, so I did what I could with what light I had left. I'm not all that disappointed, to be honest.

(Also: I am going to aim for a M-W-F update schedule, and I promise I will try not to make every title a horrible pun.)

No comments:

Post a Comment