Friday, May 7, 2010

My bad, my friends.

I have been quite busy the past two days and have not had time to even write a post - let alone take pictures for one. Wednesday I celebrated the fake holiday of Cinco de mayo with the ladyfriend and some of her friends. (My friends, too? At what point does that distinction need to stop being made?)

Guys, Cancun Mexican Restaurant in N Grafton, MA. So good. So so good. Best fake holiday ever. The margarita was only so-so, but the food was incredibly good (so so good, in fact.)

Anyway, went to Cancun right after work, was there for a while - got home late and basically collapsed into bed.

Last night we made dinner at home, but between the cooking and eating and relaxing ... haha, I know I should have forced myself to grab a picture of something but ... I was a bad and just wanted to chill out and watch ocean documentaries on Discovery Channel.

Tonight I promise a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment